Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/parenting/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

poll: teeth
    jldevi posted:
    How old are your los and how many teeth does he/she have? My DS is 11 months and has 12 teeth, with 13 and 14 on their way in.

jcotton4 responded:
    RJ is 9 months and has 8 teeth

bridgettecoldwell replied to jcotton4's response:
    Hunter is 11 months and has 8 teeth and working on more!!!

tempymae2007 responded:
    My LO is 11 mo. She has 2 bottom teeth and 4 top teeth. I think she is cutting more but I don't see anymore popping out. Her lack of teeth doesn't stop her from eating big girl food though. She loves to try everything we put in front of her, doesn't always like everything but atleast she tries.

JMomma1 responded:
    DD is just 4 mos and is getting her first tooth!

BoomBoomShaw responded:
    My LO is 10 months and we have 8 teeth.

wannababy20082009 responded:
    10 months old here and only 2 teeth

mami_of_twins responded:
    Wow lots of baby teeth... my twins are 11 months and one had his 2 bottom teeth, the other baby has his 2 bottom and the 2 front are cutting through.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was 39 weeks 1 day when we welcomed our healthy 9lb, 9oz & 23in. son into this world in April 2014. I had been struggling with high BP and havin...More

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.