Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/parenting/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

MMR and autism
    amemj81 posted:
    Does anyone have any concerns about the effects of vaccination and autism?

undefined responded:
    Yes there are many parents who are concerned . I know two cases of parents with 3 boys and the ones vaccinated developed Autism. A doctor in MA has even excused the other children from getting vaccinated to go to school.
    I also know of a case of one child who developed autism after vaccines and by 7 months the mother stopped vaccinated him when noticed delays in development. This boy after 2 years using organic foods, probiotics and no more vaccines, or test involving radioactive dyes, he has seem to be doing much better. The child seems is detox from the vaccines given up to 7 months old. It took long time and the child continues to have the diagnosis but is behaving as a normal child of his age. He has also has been taking therapy through Birth through three.

I advise parents to investigate and get informed on how vaccines have been made today. Information leaked through Internet claim they have been made in China and their components aren't as people think. They not only contain fetal tissue or blood but also viruses from animals, formaldehyde, mercury and many toxic ingredients. There are many organizations getting organized against vaccination not only to children but to those with an immune problem, specially the elderly. There are questions raised on the polio vaccine and how many developed Polio in this country after the getting vaccinated. As parents we must protect our children"026

Many of us were raised without vaccines and we did not see as much ADHD cases or learning disabilitiesin our time . We got chicken pox and all kind of diseases as many of our friends and we still here. Vaccines seems to weaken the immune system specially Influenza vaccines that today is done as a routine every year. A friend of mine who is a nurse, never in her life had the influenza vaccine and she never up to her 70s got the FLU. The best intervention is prevention through hygiene. I know families that due to their religion they have chosen not to vaccinate their children and they are super intelligent and well behave children. There is no doubt vaccines are dangerous to all people, but has become a business in this country. The lack of ethics need to stop and we the parents need to take action to protect our love ones.

Helpful Tips

Not as easy as some make it out by simply being the boss.
    Feeding therapy ideas and resources ... The phrase " oral aversion " describes the avoidance or fear of eating, drinking, or accepting ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Child Health 411 - Ari Brown, MD

Educated parents are empowered parents! Get clear answers to your parenting questions from Dr. Ari Brown...Read More

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.