Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

    Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

    1. Head over to this page:

    2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

    3. Start posting

    Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

    Parents of Tweens and Teens - Welcome to your home!

    Bundles of hormones, emotions, and insecurities. Rebellion, dating, school problems, peer and societal pressures, its our job to see these kids to adulthood. Get the support you need here!

    Teen Boys' Health
    Teen Girls' Health
    Teen Health Center
    Son accused of molestation
    An_249395 posted:
    I am lost and scared and don't know how to help him deal with this. My 17 year old son has been accused of inappropriately touching a 4 year old family member that he babysat from time to time. He denies the allegation and no charges have been brought, there has been no physical evidence found but I fear that this is going to get much worse.

    We feel like we are living on the edge waiting for a bomb to drop and he has become very sullen and depressed. He won't talk to me about it accept to express his innocence and anger that he is being accused.

    I plan to get him counseling but I am on the verge of a breakdown and I fear that if charges are brought that he will become suicidal. I just don't know what to do and talking to family is not an option because they have all but abandoned us since this happened.

    Spotlight: Member Stories

    i am 42yrs old a single parent of a 16yr old girl and a 7 yr old boy i love all children and have 2 step children 18yr stp daugh 16 yr step son and th...More

    Helpful Tips

    Signs of Early Puberty in Girls
    See your doctor if your daughter shows signs of puberty like breast development, pubic or underarm hair development, rapid height growth, ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    18 of 32 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.