Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

    Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

    1. Head over to this page:

    2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

    3. Start posting

    Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

    should I?
    maybeparkasons posted:
    I'm starting to stutter a lot but only mumbling to myself, I've been told I move my head around a lot at times.
    editor_morgan responded:
    Hi maybeparkasons,

    I definitely think you should speak with a doctor about your symptoms. It's always better to be safe than sorry.

    It's always beneficial to be informed about a potential diagnosis. Here is some information about Parkinson's Disease on WebMD .

    Parkinson's Disease Health Center:

    If you don't have a doctor, and need assistance in finding one, here is the link to WebMD's Physician Directory: . Perhaps, you can find one in your area.

    Be sure to come back and update us!

    Helpful Tips

    doctor/patient experience with rytary
    Hi- I am a cc physician who was diagnosed 6 years ago at age 41--I have not had tremor or dyskinesia but certainly have significant off ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 1 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit the Duke Health Neurological Disorders Center