Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/pregnancy/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Shed some light please.....
    Mjjrjam16 posted:
    Good morning, just wondering if u got anyone has been in my shoe's?? I am 37 yes old and on Jan 18th I found out I was pregnant, I have had 4 miscarriages in the past 9 years, my latest one was in Feb 06, 2013. I have a tilted uterus and they have given me different due dates LMP due date 9/20/16, according to my hcg levels Aug 23, 2016. And according to sonogram 1 due 9/07/2016 at E.R., then I just had another last week and this was at a pregnancy help place, since I have no insurance, they said 9/14-20/2016? There is a big difference in all of them. I am confused and worried. My body for some reason tries to miscarry between 1-3 months, I normally have found out I was pregnant due to my body miscarring. I have 4 living children ages 18, 16,14 & 8 yrs old. I have no insurance, Medicaid is in review, I am disabled, I have been diagnosed with Non- epliptic. Seizures induced by stress, PTSD, major depression, Anxiety and Panic attacks. I have been on medication for the past 3 yrs, this time around I found out I was pregnant after a fall which broke my tail bone due to a seizure and had been out of my meds due to no finances available to see my regular pcp, to get refills, I have read info on meds I have been on and they all cause birth defects if taking while pregnant. Obgyn Dr over the Ph said stop all meds E.R Dr gave me refills on some meds, the one that causes more side effects from withdrawals. He said it could cause me to have a miscarriage. I'm stuck right now, it just so happened that a week before I found out I was pregnant I renewed my community aide services, after I submitted application, a caseworker from amerigroup came and did an evaluation and said I qualified for more hours and for traditional Medicaid. But it would take from 3-4 months till i got coverage When I found out I was pregnant I applied for pregnancy Medicaid, they said I did qualify but when they try to submit and complete my case dhs computer keeps rejecting it and a msg of " dual coverage " that I either cancel my aide services or I would have to wait till that application was completed, (3-4 months). I would gain in the l OK ng term from traditional medicaid application, but that means I would be 6-7 months pregnant by the time I seen an obgyn!? I'm lost and dumb founded at my situation. Anyone been in my shoe's?
    These are the medications I have been on...
    Topamax 300 mg
    Serataline 100 mg
    Hydroxizine 50 mg 3 times daily
    Clonazopam 1 mg 3 times daily
    Busiphrone 30mg 2 times daily
    Promethazine 50 mg as needed
    Ativan 1 mg 3 times a day or every 4 hours as needed.
    Nexium 40 mg twice a day.
    Zolpidem 10 mg at night
    (I might have misspelled some. But u get the general idea)
    I'm wondering if a small baby is a side effect? Oh let's not forget, I smoked a pack a day! Since the 18th I have cut down to a pack lasting me 3-4 days. Overall please don't judge me I'm trying to quit. My pharmacist said " she rather I smoke a cigarette than take the meds I'm on!" It sounds crazy, and hopefully I didn't ramble to much to make my situation more complex to understand..

Spotlight: Member Stories

42 yo, M 15 years, dd 8 , dd 5, due date 2/9/11

Helpful Tips

genetic testing and ultrasounds
    to all 35+ moms, I was 38 when I received the fabulous news I was expecting, and 39 upon delivery. my blood work came back elevated and i ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    3 of 3 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.