Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/pregnancy/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Hello Again...
    jennifer_c12 posted:
    It doesn't look like these boards are as active as they used to be...bummer! I loved the support from everyone here while going through IVF.

Well for anyone that may remember me, I have an update...we got a surprise BFP on 9/16/14! So far everything is looking good. I had my hCG level checked as soon as we found out and on 9/17 it was 603 then on 9/19 it was 1468. I have an u/s scheduled for 10/02. I will be roughly 7 weeks along I believe. I gave up on keeping up with the exact dates of my cycles because they always came when DH was home from work (he works 2 weeks on and is only home 2 weeks). Well DH's work schedule changed last month and this was the first time he has been home when I ovulated. I still can't believe we got pregnant the first time.

I will keep everyone updated. I hope there will start to be some more activity on this board.

Jennifer
    Jennifer(jlhill88)-26 DH-28. TTC since 05/2009. IVF1= chemical preg. IVF2= 2DD-2 1/2 years old. BFP on 9/16/14

mommab89 responded:
    Congrats!! I am currently TTC. I am on my 3rd cycle.

An_262388 responded:
    when is your due date?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Was on ITSG since May of 2004....due to PCOS, tubal, and male factor issues, 5 years of TTC, numerous surgeries, IUI's, and 3 IVF's later, our...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
    It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    15 of 27 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.