Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/pregnancy/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

hope everyone is doing well
    hgreenwood7058 posted:
    Its been a bit quiet.Hope everyone is doing well. Ani hope you and your newest bundle and kiddos are doing well.
    Heather(26),DH Lee(27). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP:8/13/11 DS born 3/31/12. BFP 7/28/13 EDD: 4/9/14 DD born 3/25/14

bethann88 responded:
    Hey Heather! Doing alright here. Kiddos are great. DD is 8 months now. She's crawling all over the place and is working on cutting her second tooth. She's scheduled for some minor surgery here in a few weeks to remove a semi-rare form of birthmark. It's a simple procedure but of course I'm going to worry about it!

DS started preschool this fall and he's loving it. He's growing up so fast. He's so excited about Halloween this year. He insisted on being a tractor, so mama had to figure out how to make that happen. Thank goodness for pinterest!

How are you and your little ones? Ani, hope everything's well with you too!
    Me(33) DH(35), PAL Grad x 2, DS born 3/2012, DD born 2/2015. Four angels, 5/2009, 6/2011, 2/2014 and 3/2014

hgreenwood7058 replied to bethann88's response:
    That's awesome. I can't believe DD is 8mo already. Hows A doing? My dd is crazy just like brother haha. She talks so much more than ds at this age. We did Flinstones for Halloween. Whole family haha. It was fun. I can't believe they are all so big so fast. Almost 19.5 mo and then our boys are a little over 3.5yo, I am already thinking about birthdays and how I am going to make all that work lol.
    Heather(26),DH Lee(27). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP:8/13/11 DS born 3/31/12. BFP 7/28/13 EDD: 4/9/14 DD born 3/25/14

Spotlight: Member Stories

Jenn (31) DH (30) DD (4) ^i^ DS 4/17/08 16 W ^i^ DD 10/7/08 13W ^i^ DS 3/20/09 13 W. BFP 1/31 EDD 10/9/10. MTHFR. Baby aspirin, folic acid 4 mg, B6 10...More

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
    A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    3 of 3 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.