Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/pregnancy/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]et

PLEASE NOTE: If you are not yet pregnant click here to check out one of our other pregnancy communities.
    please help me if I am pregnant
    keerthirao posted:
    my LMP was on 14th dec 2015,I went for beta hcg test on 11th jan 2016, which was negative , doctor advised me to wait till 24th and repeat UPT at home I did it was also negative ,then I visited the doctor again on 23RD NOW DOCTOR WANTS ME TO WAIT TILL 3RD FEBRUARY, on 25th jan 2016 I had very little light brownish colored discharge in the night followed by next day morning at 11:00am again and then stopped . now I am actually scared of what it could be? Now I am confused If I am Pregnant and I am Also worried about the discharge I Had.When I called up the doctor now she wants me to wait for another 3 days. should I check the UPT again and wen can I check It. How do I know If I am Prgnant?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
    You may be pregnant and just taking longer to show on tests or you may have not ovulated and usually no ovulation means no period. Spotting is common in early pregnancy and when you've skipped a period due to no ovulation.

keerthirao replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
    but doctor gave me medicines (at a safer side) for ovulation.the medicine name is siphene 50mg.so this must have caused ovulation right?then please tell me when can I check my U.P.T again.I need to see the doctor on saturday30/1/16.

Helpful Tips

Think you MIGHT be pregnant? Please read this before posting
    Hi folks! The members here and I have noticed we have been getting a lot of folks coming to this board asking " Could I Be Pregnant?". ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    15 of 17 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.