Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/pregnancy/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

11 Weeks
    kaylamn90 posted:
    Hello,

I am 11 weeks pregnant and it seems as if I have lost my symptoms. My breasts where hurting pretty much the first 10 weeks and I have always had off an on cramping so far and was advised that this is very normal but it just worries me as this is my first so any incite would be great! Thank you!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
    Yep, normal. Most women's symptoms subside or even disappear all together around week 12. My SIL's symptoms disappeared around 10 or 11 weeks and that was normal for her.

Natalie192 responded:
    Here all the feelings and symptoms you should be experiencing in the 12th week of pregnancy are mentioned: http://motherhow.com/12-weeks-pregnant/ . Your symptoms should subside at the time, so don't worry so much!

An_267417 responded:
    Do you know that there is a great Herbal doctor who can cure any disease? Like Cancer, HIV, HPV, syphilis, diabetes, herpes, anthrax, madness, low spam count, pregnancy And also bring back your Lover E.t.c. Well my main reason why i am writing this right now is to inform the whole world about the great deeds, DR. ITUA did for me. My name is Jessica Ruiz Hasiba, I was diagnosed of HIV in the year 2012 ever since then I was taking my medications, until I met the great spell caster, though I never believed in spell. I saw many testimonies on how he cured deadly diseases. I contacted him through his Email [email protected] I Email him, he asked me to send him my information, which I did. He told me that his god's required some items in which he will use in casting a curing spell on me. I don't know where to find the items he required. He told me that the only alternative is for me to send him the money, and then he can help me to get the items and herbs for my treatment. I promised myself to do anything to get cured. I sent him the money. He bought the items and casted a curing spell on me and also sent me a herbal potion, I used it as He instructed. 7 days later he asked me to go for check up, when I did the check up I was tested HIV Negative. I am so happy, I can not stop thanking Him, if you passing through hardship and you need a way out, kindly contact him via his email on [email protected] add me on face book: Jessica Hasiba

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 29, DH is 38, we have a beautiful little boy that is 2. We have been TTC for 17 months and on 3/6 we got BFP!! We couldn't be more excited! H...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
    New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    167 of 217 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.