Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/pregnancy/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Advice needed
    An_267364 posted:
    My husband and I have been trying for our third baby for over a year now. Last year around this time I experienced an early miscarriage. In February 2016 it was a short month and knew my period was going to run into March 2016. I Started February's period March 1st 2016. We had intercourse multiple times during fertile window. I started spotting around March 27th one time when urinating wiped and there was light pink discharge. March 28th experienced brown discharge once when wiping, more than previous. March 29th again experienced light pink discharge one time when wiped. March 30th started my what looked like a period a bit heavy with some clotting. The next day my period started becoming lighter 24 hours after the heavy bleeding started. Usually the bleeding stays heavy for two days. then the third day light. My periods always are on schedule every 31 days then a period. It has been like that for several years. I remember last year around this time I skipped February's period and had one in March that was when I miscarried two weeks after my period is due. I never had an early period ever. I remember with my daughter I did experience some light bleeding in the beginning; a brownish. I was thinking it is implantation bleeding took a pregnancy test March 4, 2016, but negative. I am thinking it may be too early. Please give me some information I can use about experiencing these signs. I am also experiencing pregnancy symptoms such as cravings, increase appetite, mood swings, headaches, gas, bloating, some slight cramps here and there. Also the day I experienced the 24 hours of heavy bleeding I had some bad cramping over night which kept me up almost all night. The next day the cramps were gone. I was spotting brown once a day for three days after the bleeding was complete. Insights would be much appreciated. Thank you. God bless.

Spotlight: Member Stories

my husband & i just found out that we are pregnant! :) we are due around august 20th, 2011. this is our first pregnancy, so this is completely new...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
    New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    167 of 217 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.