Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/pregnancy/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Basal temp and infertility
    Ldavis777 posted:
    My husband and I have been trying to conceive for over 20 years. I finally found a gynecologist who actually has helped me a lot. He's given me Metformin, and I finally got the laproscopic surgery I needed (over a month ago). He wasn't able to get all my endometriosis out since it would be dangerous to do, but he was able to make it so I could still conceive. He even checked my tubes, which were clear and open. He told me that I would be able to be fertile for 3 months after surgery. Right after I got healed up, my husband and I started back up without clomid this time. I feel different. I felt a pulling and stretching sensation in my right lower abdomen (where the uterus is). I've had different signs of pregnancy, some a lot more prevalent. I've had a rapid resting heartbeat recently, and of course the stretching feeling, and I have been checking my basal temp every morning. It went from 98.4 (the highest I've ever had before), down to 97.6, and then back up to 98.1. Can I be pregnant? Could this show that I am pregnant? What else could it be? What could the resting rapid heart beat (which has been around 80's to 90's, which is abnormal for me. I usually have a resting heart rate around lower to middle 70's), and stretching of the uterus be if I'm not pregnant? If I am pregnant, I would be three weeks and 2 days. I did a pregnancy test and it came out negative. Should I worry about this or wait? I sure hate the waiting game. Anyway thanks for listening and I hope to hear some feedback on this.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I are both 28. We are getting ready to move to Charlotte, NC from Bluffton, SC and are looking forward to baby # 1 in May of 2011. We g...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
    New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    167 of 217 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.