Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/pregnancy/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Confused worried mom :-(
    proudmommy0625 posted:
    Hi there, I am currently on my 3rd pregnancy which isn't going well. My first pregnancy ended with a miscarriage at 7 weeks last in 2011.My 2nd pregnancy had complications but it was successful and blessed with a 2 year old baby boy. I'm currently on my 3rd pregnancy which isn't going well at all. I found out I was pregnant on April 20th i started spotted on the 26th of that month and ever since I've off and on bleeding nothing heavy. I still haven't seen an obgyn just my gyno which she has been monitoring me throughout the process. My hcg levels have been going up and down constantly. I've been having pain in my lower abdomen and a little above the belly button on the left side. I also have to sleep with a pillow tucked behind my back when I'm sleep at night to get comfortable and I'm also still having light bleeding off and on. I've been to the Er multiple times where they have done ultrasounds and they said they didn't see anything in the uterus but when i went to a different hospital they said they saw a possible small gestational sac in the uterus but wasn't sure. Today I've been told that its possible i have an ectopic pregnancy because my hcg level should be at a 0 by now but its not it has increased again. I don't know whether to go to an actual obgyn to get a 2nd opinion or not but I feel there is something wrong I'm scared and confused because nobody knows whats really going on. I go back in the morning to get more blood work done to determine what procedure is going to be done.She recommended that i get the shot to help progress the loss or undergo surgery but not sure about the surgery because not completely sure if theres anything in my tubes. Again nobody knows whats wrong.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My first pregnancy was complicated; pregnancy, labor and delivery were so devastating that I was diagosed with post tramatic stress syndrome. My husba...More

Helpful Tips

Looking for Tips on how to get around?
    Be sure to check out the Community News Blog and the WebMD Welcome Exchange More
    Was this Helpful?
    12 of 23 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.