Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/pregnancy/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Get answers to your pregnancy questions from our WebMD Pregnancy Experts.
    Please help!!!??
    ria123456 posted:
    Hi, I've been trying for a baby with my fiancé for past 6 months with no luck we gave up slightly and now unexpectedly I'm a month over due for my period I can't remember exactly when my last one was but I have regular ones each month and haven't had one at all this month...and only 2 days left of the month so I took a pregnancy test from my local chemist my first per of day and says it tests early and came up negative at first but then developed a faint positive line in photo

We got really excited so decided to do a clear blue digital one later on in evening to check but this came up as " not pregnant " I'm so upset I'm not sure what's going on and I'm really confused

Anyone know if I am pregnant or not? still no sign of my period this month and only 2 days left I've never been this late with one before ether but which test is correct argh

Help?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi!! I am35 yrs old.... a single parent of three...9 girl, 14 boy and almost 17 boy!! Ok here goes......I had unprotected sex on Saturday the 8th of M...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.