Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/pregnancy/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
    pregnancy websites???
    michonsnell posted:
    Whats some fun websites that follow pregnancies weekly or even monthly besides whattoexpect.com? I would love to be shown ACTUAL pictures instead of drawings like they have on this site...but if nto thats okay too. Just like to look at anything to do with being pregnant and where my LO is this week..

wilburlbh responded:
    babygaga.com

mommabear3502 responded:
    Strong Moms at similac.com is neat.

cyberkat99 responded:
    I get updates through email with this website www.pregnancy.com/ as well.

addiesmom0829 responded:
    babycenter.com

pregnancy.org

cafemom.com

and there are a few others that pregnesia has made me forget for now. HTH

alwayssmile responded:
    Lurking from 3rd:

www.americanpregnancy.org/

babycenter.com

webmd.com (they have weekly e-mails)

Jess102600 responded:
    www.babycenter.com

www.i-am-pregnant.com

forthelilone responded:
    forthelilone.com has articles where personal experiences through trial and error mixed with various other tips and tricks from other moms help with what you need for baby.

delightintheway replied to forthelilone's response:
    12/25/09 From The Lord, Our God and Savior - The Word of The Lord Spoken to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear Excerpt: "Behold, I shall avenge Myself upon all My adversaries! For they have loved transgression and do always run greedily for gain, with no thought to others! The Way of The Lord they have put far from them, The Truth is gone from their hearts, and of The Life they want no part! The light of their eyes is darkened, they are filled with darkness; their hearts are full of violence, and with their mouths they cease not from practicing deceit!..." ~ Says The Lord Excerpt from: Trumpet Call of God Online . com

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been married for 6 years now and this is our first baby! We are very excited to begin this new chapter in our life!

Helpful Tips

For those of you getting an epidural...
    I spoke with a friend of mine who is a nurse anesthetists and administers epidurals all day long, and I was complaining to her how badly it ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    29 of 38 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.