Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/pregnancy/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
    Does anyone has OB complete one - Coupons !
    mcathyleo posted:
    Hello all
    I have been taking my Prenatal vitamin - OB complete one since last couple of months .And earlier my doc gave a coupon for OB complete one .so with his coupon I got my refill every month for $10 only .And now I cant use this coupon any longer as the coupon Limit of 12 refills for $10 is over .It means going further I have to pay $35 every month .
    So just wanted to ask does anyone has a OB complete one Coupon. If so Can someone plz share it ..Thanks

mlk240 responded:
    Hi, I am not sure if you can't take the other kinds, but I don't use prescription vitamins. I got mine at the grocery store when they were buy one get one free, so I bought 4 bottles, and just made sure that the expiration dates were beyond a year. For a whole year supply, I paid less than $20.00. I would really recommend looking into something over the counter because the cost will probably be closer to your $10 co-pay that way.

I would imagine that anyone that has a coupon for the OB Complete One vitamins is probably also using them.

Good luck!
    Randi (31), DH (32), DS (6), EDD 4/12/12
    Team Blue - Finnegan James, will call him Finn
    25w6d

thriftymommy2 responded:
    I don't have any coupons for OB Compete but I use the Vitafusion Gummy prenatals and love them! They taste like candy. They are around $10 at Wal-Mart for a month's supply and there is also a coupon on the VItaFusion website as well as the current issue of All You magazine. The only drawback is that they don't have iron in them, but I just take an iron supplement.
    Erin(35) DH(34) DS(3) DS(2) Angel Baby 7/24/11 EDD 5/27/12 It's a Boy!

nursingbug responded:
    I live in St. Louis area, and the Schnucks stores give you free prescription prenatals. Mine actually includes the dha supplement in it. Maybe there are similar programs in your area.
    My OB is the one who told me about it- when I started going to her one of the first things she asked was where my closest Schnucks was.

KayMeta2012 responded:
    Hello everyone, can I purchase the OB complete over the counter or does it have to be a prescription from the doctor?

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Vernice, I'm 26 almost 27 years old me and my DH have been together for almost 12 years now. We have 6 children (3 boys, 3 girls) and w...More

Helpful Tips

Chinese Prediction... wrong...
    So, for all of you who have used the Chinese prediction calander (for fun of course) ... you may not want to take it too seriously... I am ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    27 of 40 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.