Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/pregnancy/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
    • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
    Losing mucus plug and contractions all day sunday
    mommy2_3_monsters posted:
    So I have had contractions all day yesterday and many today. I started to lose my mucus plug yesterday and more today. My belly feels so weird right now. It is so hard, even when I am not having a contraction. I can't even walk sometimes. I am so ready to have the baby. Very nervous though. This will be a vbac and I really don't know what to expect.Once I go into labor, they will determine if I can have the vbac. The dr said if my cervix is high and I am not soft, he wants me to have a csection. But if the baby is low and I am soft, I can try. Dh works an hr away and really needs to be a work today. He is training new staff and said he needs another day. Of course if I go into labor he will come home. Wish me luck!

11 days to go!!!!!
    Me (33), DH (37), DS (15), DD (4), DS (2)EDD 6/18 It's a Boy!!!! Our last

RachelRX responded:
    Good luck! ::VBAC vibes your way::

casperkawa responded:
    How do you know you are losing your mucus plug? I only remember losing mine with one of my kids. But I think I am losing mine as well. I have had a lot of mucas discharge the last two days. I go to doc on Friday and they will check me for the first time, I am anxious to see if I am dialating. Good luck to you
    Me(36)DH(39) DS(16)DS(15)DS(12)DD(9) Due July 9,But will be induced by July 2. Pregnant after tubal, our miracle baby..

Lysana responded:
    Sending you lots of good vibes for your VBAC! I hope it works out well for you.
    Kelly (31) ~~ Craig (34) ~~ Eliana (3) ~~ Joshua (1.5) ~~ Rebekah (EDD 7/16/2010) ~~ ^i^ (Jan 2006) ~~

mommy2_3_monsters replied to casperkawa's response:
    From what I have read, it kinda looks like snot (mucus) and it is gooey. I actually googled pictures of a mucus plug and got a few hits. HTH I hope there is some progress for you.

On Thursday the dr said I was soft and 1 cm dilated, 2 on the outside of my cervix.

casperkawa replied to mommy2_3_monsters's response:
    Well that is exactly what mine looks like. So I will find out on Friday if anything is going on. Kind of exciting. I know it can still be a while which is fine with me but it is always nice to know that something is going on down there.
    Me(36)DH(39) DS(16)DS(15)DS(12)DD(9) Due July 9,But will be induced by July 2. Pregnant after tubal, our miracle baby..

tabby62010 replied to casperkawa's response:
    Good luck! I'm also hoping for a VBAC this Wednesday. Yes, I will be induced. I was dilated to 1.5cm over a week ago and thin (don't know how much) and I have had contractions that are painful and some sporadic back pain. I am extremely uncomfortable! I am itchy, nauseated, exhausted and so ready to have my baby! I lost my MP over a week ago.

I wish you the best. An easy labor and a successful VBAC. Please send some my way, as well.
    Me(30), DH(40), DD(10), DS(6). Baby 3 due 6/20/10! Can't wait!

mommy2_3_monsters replied to tabby62010's response:
    Good luck to you Tabby. I hope your vbac is successful. Sending you tons of vbac vibes. I hope all is well with your daughter.

tabby62010 replied to mommy2_3_monsters's response:
    Yes, DD is well. I posted in a separate thread "tabby62010". Thank you for asking...
    Me(30), DH(40), DD(10), DS(6). Baby 3 due 6/20/10! Can't wait!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I met through a series of interesting twists. We both joined Match.com in the same month. My husband joined to meet someone to go to mo...More

Helpful Tips

diapers
    Extra 15% off for Diapers.com and Soap.com with code xtra15off More
    Was this Helpful?
    5 of 11 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.