Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Attention: The information provided in this forum is intended for educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for individual professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
    WHAT? NEW message boards?
    dfromspencer posted:
    Dr. Leslie, I am in hopes of you maybe explaining that a little more? What is going on here? Why the change in the first place?

Have we done something wrong? I'm not sure I'm going to like this? Can anyone explain this to me?

Dennis
    LIVE LONG, LOVE WELL!!!

atti_editor responded:
    Hi Dennis,

The new message boards will launch later this summer. They are a new and improved version of what you have now and will come with better ways to search for topics and conversations, and the ability to add tags to more easily find and filter your posts. They will also address the posting problems that many members have been experiencing.

This change is not in response to anything that you or any member has done wrong but is a positive change to help improve the communities and all that they have to offer.

We will be able to share more information with you in the coming weeks, but if you have any more questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected]

Yours in health,
    Addie -- WebMD Message Boards Management

rohvannyn responded:
    Thanks for the response, Atti_editor! So good to know that the boards aren't going away, and that WebMD is still committed to supporting them and improving them. I'd been beginning to wonder if the communities were slowly dying from lack of use, but with better support and a better interface, perhaps they can enjoy a resurgence and we can help more people.

Viva la renaissance!

dfromspencer replied to atti_editor's response:
    Thank you so much Addie! I am sorry for not seeing your response earlier! (I do that sometimes, just ask anyone here). LOL! And, as Roh says, I also appreciate the work you guys do to keep these boards hot, and happening! Hopefully, with the new improvements, we can help many more that need to come here for help, or reassurance. We do love to help!

Thanks again, Addie!

Dennis
    LIVE LONG, LOVE WELL!!!

atti_editor replied to dfromspencer's response:
    Thanks Dennis and Roh (and everyone else here)! We are excited to finally be able to share these improvements with you and will be sure to share more information as we get closer to the new boards

Featuring Experts

Dr. Becker-Phelps is a well-respected psychologist, who is dedicated to helping people understand themselves and what they need to do to become emotio...More

Helpful Tips

Relationships and Coping Community recommended resourcesExpert
    About a month ago, I asked the community here to suggest resources for finding a therapist. They suggested: Psychology Today's therapist ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    15 of 22 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.