Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/arthritis/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

IS IT POSSIBLE TO BECOME QUICKLY CURED OF RA?
    joyelizabethschl posted:
    Hello all
    My name is Joy & I know the answer to getting cured of RA.
    Unfortunately it took me so long to find out because of all the confusing opinions around of people's personal pet experiences, that i didn't find out until I had extensive joint damage which hinders my enjoyment of my cure, but heigh-ho all you girls out there still suffering can get the gain of my experience if you want to!

tennesseegirl1955 responded:
    Please tell us how .

RAinmonroe responded:
    Can you share your relief , please?

joyelizabethschl replied to tennesseegirl1955's response:
    Sorry, its taken me a while to get back to this website to follow up. I have extensive joint damage to hands/feet/locked shoulders, but virtually no more pain.
    Although i had to stick 100% to a very strict anti-arthritis diet at one stage, now, thanks to homeopathic treatment, which I pursued for many years, I was able to relieve all of my pain. (I have RA in a very aggressive form).
    I may write a book one day, outlining treatment.
    If any of you write to me, I could try to guide you through your cure. I can't cure you - your body does that - but having been there, I can help & advise you. Just one thing, though, before you start, no matter how much other people do not understand you, do not criticise yourself. Relax & let the tension (& pain) go. A lot of pain comes from unconscious criticism of self & tension, & you need to let all this go.
    The other thing is drugs, cut these down, or out, as much as possible. Your body needs rest, & it can't rest with drugs pushing it to perform all the time. pain is a 'stop' signal - respect it. For further specific help, contact me on my email address: [email protected] & I will help you further.

joyelizabethschl replied to RAinmonroe's response:
    Hello there You will have seen my first reply to the first responder. I add to this that healthy 'mediterranean' type diet as generally vogued, is the right kind, cut right down/out of white bread, & particularly sugar. Cut out junk convenience stuff like packet mixes, or sugary foods & keep to plain & simple foods.
    Try silica 30 (find it in Boots) 3 x day to start with for 4 weeks & see how you get on. A lot of my pain left on this after 3 and a half weeks - all of a sudden.
    Rest when you feel like it, & eat when you feel like it. Drink when you feel thirsty, or to keep hydrated with water, pure fruit juices, weak tea is ok.
    One last thing - don't let people bully you or put you down! It is you who is in so much body trouble, you who feel it, & they cannot & do not understand how you feel & how often you get misunderstood!

Helpful Tips

Dry eyes and dry mouthExpert
    Patients with RA may develop dryness of the eyes and mouth due to a condition called secondary Sjogrens Syndrome. The dryness is due to ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    41 of 48 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.