Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/arthritis/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

I OVERCOME MY RA -- just want to share
    An_267029 posted:
    Want to share my experience with RA which might help you as much as it helped me...

I was diagnosed with RA almost 4 years ago, that was march 2012. My joints were inflamed everyday!! I can hardly move and always in pain..I was prescribed with actemra, and had taken it for just 2 months because it was too expensive, that's 40k here in the Philippines per shot plus 10% of the cost of the drug was the pf of the doctor who will administer it and since it was too expensive and I no longer continue the meds and shifted to cheaper ones--the prednisone. For so many months, I'm taking 20mg a day with arcoxia 60mg. I bloated as it is the side effect of the prednisone.. I managed to lessen the dose to 15mg, more months again to 10mg until such time I lessened it to 5mg a day. In short, I've been taking the drug for a very long time. During those times I looked for other natural alternatives like bragg apple cider vinegar, turmeric, and other anti inflammatory herbal products, and yes it helped me lessened the pain once in a while, but still continuing to use prednisone at 5mg a day since the pain is still as painful as it is. I was so eager to look for other meds which could help me get rid of the steroidal med I'm taking coz I know it will kill my kidneys in prolong using of the med. Until a stranger (who became my good friend) introduced me to a product which helped me alot to overcome my RA, I'm taking it for 3 months now and was so happy to say that I no longer feel the pain everyday and had stop taking the steroidal med (prednisone) for almost 2 months now. The product is safe with zero toxicity so I am no longer worried of my kidney being damaged. Now, I can do and feel what other normal people do. So happy and blessed. Thank God..
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 2 found this helpful

joannie23 responded:
    what is the product? is it a supplement?

undefined responded:
    What is the product you are using that is safe for Rheumatoid Arthritis?

undefined responded:
    What is the product?

undefined responded:
    Can you respond to my email [email protected] what the product you used that has helped you with managing your Rheumatoid Arthritis? Desperately need something.

Thanks
    Faye Soler

joyelizabethschl replied to 200900456's response:
    Hello Faye
    I'm not the lady who posted that, but I am cured of my RA, after 30 years! I finally found that if I left off prescription meds except a bit of aspirin if I needed it, & using homeopathic meds, such as silica 30s & pulsatilla 4cs, that I became totally pain-free, particularly if I cut out sugar & white flour too. I also get enough sleep. But I never have pain now, & I don't flare, never have swelling, & totally enjoy what I can of life. It is a blesssing to be pain-free without having to worry about taking anything, just like a normal healthy person.

Helpful Tips

help with methotrexate side effectsExpert
    I recommend all my patients on methotrexate take at least 1 mg of Folic Acid daily to help decrease the risk of side effects. In those ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    30 of 33 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.