Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1.Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/mental-health/

2.Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY
    An_258687 posted:
    My name is SIJO JOSING, a victim of this technology.I am from INDIA.
    I was doing a research on this and found MKUltra (wikipedia) a project that has a link with this technology. I think they has harassment training. As a victim, they can read your thoughts, see your dreams, change your behaviour, etc. They can destroy you.

I was thinking if all the victims around the world from diffrent walk of life could be together as one. We could help each other out. The only thing that has to be done is to educate the common people that this technology exist. I am asking you guys to go viral about this technology.

There is no law against it. Force the government to bring a law or a bill in the state. We need support from the people. They need to be educated about this. We could create a facebook page and discuss more about this in it.

Take the Poll

Does Synthetic Telepathy exist ? Is this technology used to harass people?
    • Yes
    • No
    vote
    View Poll Results

Spotlight: Member Stories

I don't know. One day I woke up in my late 20's and early 30's and there it was. I lost my life. Divorced first husband. Gave custody of m...More

Helpful Tips

TIPS
    I just wanted to share these ideas. For example just before you're going to go to sleep, like when you're in bed, close your eyes and try ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    13 of 22 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.