Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1.Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/mental-health/

2.Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
    Roll Call
    Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
    Who is here and looking in? Let us know how you're doing in general.

1. How's the weather today in your part of the world?

2. When you look out your closest window, what do you see?

3. What will you be having for your next meal?

4. Where would you like to escape to for just a weekend, somewhere just for you? What would you do there?

5. What good thing is in your life today? Small or big, doesn't matter. There's something.

All_is_One responded:
    Its winter outside. Its cold but I love it anyway.

An office area.

Mixed vegetables and pizza hot pocket

4. Where would you like to escape to for just a weekend, somewhere just for you? What would you do there?
    I would go to space. I would bring seeds with me and meditate pretty much the whole time.

5. What good thing is in your life today?
    The awareness of the living creation.

Singingroses responded:
    -icy and cold

-A light in a parking lot and an apartment building.

-don't know.

-I don't get to escape for a weekend...I am to busy with school and work.

5. What good thing is in your life today? Small or big, doesn't matter. There's something.
    -My cat Celine.

ocean_green replied to sarah__smiles's response:
    1. lots and lots of snow

2. I see another house

3. don't know

4. Las Vegas, I would relax in a nice hotel and gamble a little

5. My friends

welupus responded:
    1. It's overcast, nice for me? 2.A grey wall of the next building ? 3. fried rice with egg? 4. my room, in front of my computer all day or if it can be anywhere, Maldives ? solve some question may email may had with gmail login maybe or just watch a new movie, play some new games ? 5. Maybe this morning I slept more than other days, but I'm late to work, or today it's not rain ?

Spotlight: Member Stories

First I have to tell you the prior problem with my posts never got resolved, but I can be persistent; so here goes. I am a 57 year old woman who has s...More

Helpful Tips

smilies!
    : ) ; ) : ( : D : p : X : / : o that's what i have so far. More
    Was this Helpful?
    20 of 28 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.