Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

    Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

    1.Head over to this page:

    2.Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

    3. Start posting

    Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

    It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

    Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

    How and Why to Report a Post
    An_266711 posted:
    Is it possible to overdose on potassium chloride and die? The internet informs me this is true, but I kinda need more than that info though. Note: My insurance does not cover much in the way of healthcare, or yes, I would have asked at a doctor's office. I've only the bare essentials covered, and sometimes not even that as they just took off psychiatric/mental health care completely, and there are no other options I can afford. In a place where the citizenry are inundated with choices, I have so few, and will not look for more anywhere else. But of course, now I've said that, I'll never get an answer about something potentially dangerous, because why would anybody bother to do that, this from my many experiences and years and years on the planet.

    Spotlight: Member Stories

    I am 23 years old. I still live at home with both of my parents, a younger brother, and 3 cats. I have been dating my boyfriend for a little over 3 an...More

    Helpful Tips

    real useable smilies part 4 gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    24 of 33 found this helpful

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.