Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    post intercourse vaginal pain
    roll0239 posted:
    I have been with my girlfriend for about a year now. She is kind of a small person and I am dairly thick in my genital region. So when we first started having sex she hadnt done it in a while, many years, so it hurt her the first time going in. Well we both figured in time she would get acustomed to my size, and Generally she will feel better after a couple of days, but it has been over a year now and sex for her, while pleasureable for her while it is occuring, is still quite painful for her in the aftermath.

    i know for a fact it is not a lubrication issue because i am always very careful and considerate that she be completely ready for me before i enter. what i was wondering is is there some sort of drug or something out there that i could request from a doctor that would help allevoate the pain and/or speed up the healing process. This coupled with my strong sex drive is causing strain to be put on our relationship and i want to be able to havr intercourse with my girlfriend without having to wait days at a time or worryibg that i will be hurting her.

    Helpful Tips

    wallgreens lol seriously
    I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

    Helpful Resources

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website