Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Sudden severe increase in libido
    An_267739 posted:
    I'm a 33 year old woman and for the last week, I've had a huge change in my libido. My husband and I used to have sex once every3-4 weeks. We've had sex every night this week and sometimes in the morning. I find myself thinking about having sex with him all day long, and I have to restrain myself until our kids go to bed. I don't think he minds much, but I'm a little concerned over how dramatically my sex drive has changed. For reference, we had sex 2 weeks ago, and then not again until the beginning of this week.
    Why could this be happening?

greek13nut responded:
    Hi I would worry to much about it, seems like your making up for lost time.
    sex once every 3 to 4 weeks, that's like 12 to 15 times a year and how log has that bee going on?
    No wonder your husbands not complaining bet he has a real big smile on his face.
    No don't worry just keep it up as long as he can, its very good for both of you, and the more years you can keep doing it the better for you both, very good for the heart and keeps you very much in love, apart from the moment for me and my wife its been 3 to 4 times a week and more sometimes.

Take notes GG

Have fun why you can

NOWHARD

Helpful Tips

wallgreens lol seriously
    I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website