Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Testicle health
    An_262605 posted:
    So I know a number of things can be effecting me such as anxiety, over masturbation, and severe lack of sleep but I had to ask. Sometimes I feel like my balls are shrinking or that I don't ejaculate enough. I was wondering if anything could be wrong with them.

Background: I'll be 25 next week, and besides anxiety and depression, I've gone through puberty without much issue. However, when I was 12-13 I went through a weird self ball busting phase (again, weird I know). I remember at one point I stopped cause one day I felt like they were falling apart and felt mushy. A while later they seemed round and firm again. Today they still feel round and firm, and a few years ago when I was worried about having cancer down there, I went in for a physical exam and they said my balls were fine. I guess I'm just worried if I should be worried about this thing I did to myself like an idiot about half my life ago. I've had a good bit of anxiety about it lately.

Again, I've gone through puberty, body hair and all, and masturbate frequently (maybe too frequently). Just wanted an opinion I guess.

greek13nut responded:
    Hi If your on antidepressants these could be your downfall, as these can do lots if wearied things to guys body's, and if these have affected your testosterone making equipment then hence your shrinking testicles because its shut them down.

All you can do with the help of your doctor is come off them very slowly and take up meditation why your coming off them..

Just google depression and meditation your find lots of help, meditation is recommended by lots of doctors and the Mayo Clinic as very good help for depression.

So hope it helps you.

NOWHARD

editor_morgan responded:
    Hi there,

Thank you for trusting this community with your concerns,

I would communicate your fears with your doctor. I know that it might seem embarrassing to talk about sexual issues with your doctor but he/she is truly there to help you and to make sure that you are comfortable.

Please be sure to update us once you've spoken to your doctor

Helpful Tips

wallgreens lol seriously
    I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website