Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Anal Sex and IBS-C
    An_267801 posted:
    Hi, I'm a 37 yo female. My husband and I tried having anal sex for the first time yesterday. He absolutely loved it. Things did get messy though. I suffer from IBS-C. I did research on how to prepare and did evendors more. I used 3 saline enemas as well as a rectal douche and had fasted for 3 days before. He wants this to be a regular part of our sex life however, I am worried about many factors. WI'll it make my constipation worse one and 2 are there things I need to do because of my IBS-C to make it "cleaner"? Should I be drinking or taking senna supplements / anything else to clean out colon? I'm so sorry to be so blunt, but I am a novice at most things sexual and am not bold enough to speak with my doctor about this as he is a member of my church ad well.

georgiagail responded:
    The point is, did YOU "love it".
    Seems like a lot of work on your part if it's enjoyed by only one of the partners.

Gail

greek13nut responded:
    Hi I know you have a problem but its only the last part that needs a clean out.
    Look go over to www.dodsonandross.com left hand side you will see Anal Play its pretty helpful for most, if you cant find the help you want just join and post to Dr Betty Dodson your find she is very helpful in her answers, if there is a way she can help you she will, or point you to the right site for help.

Hope this is helpful.

NOWHARD

greek13nut responded:
    Hi I know you have a problem but its only the last part that needs a clean out.
    Look go over to www.dodsonandross.com left hand side you will see Anal Play its pretty helpful for most, if you cant find the help you want just join and post to Dr Betty Dodson your find she is very helpful in her answers, if there is a way she can help you she will, or point you to the right site for help.

Hope this is helpful.

NOWHARD

Helpful Tips

wallgreens lol seriously
    I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website