Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    An_267803 posted:
    My husband has Parkinson's Disease, we are early 60's and young at heart. Our problem is that hubby is not able to get or maintain an erection. I realise that it is the progression of his illness, but we don't want to give up on sex just yet! I might add, that we are both 'bigger' people and since he isn't able to move very well, it is up to me to be on top but I find it extremely difficult. Any suggestions?
    greek13nut responded:
    Hi Below is a link, I know it's about a women but its more to do with the drugs she is on, I don't know what hubby is on, but she uses a mix.
    Now if you all the way and past the bottom junk you come to comments, it's the last one that caught my eye, and the referral to turmeric I do take this daily along with Cayenne pepper and garlic you can find good reference's to all 3 if you do some digging, and yes do take all 3 its so good for your blood, heart and ED and so on, as for a position you could try spooning or lie on your backs, if your on his left you left your right leg up, he rolls into position with his right leg over your left leg and can enter you this way and yes drop you right leg down, and see how that works.
    If you need info for a mix for the above get back to me.

    Hope this helps you
    editor_morgan responded:
    Hi there and thanks for posting,
    You and your husband are not alone.
    Here are some links I found on WebMD that you might find useful:

    Sexual Problems & Parkinson's Disease

    Spice Up Your Sex Life, No Matter Your Size
    I hope they help!

    Helpful Tips

    wallgreens lol seriously
    I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website