Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Threw up week after sex
    jojo96 posted:
    I threw up a week after sex. I'm on birth control. I woke up in the middle of the night feeling hot and sweaty and then threw up my food that I ate a few hours before. Idk what to do. Should I be worried?

fcl responded:
    Sounds like something you ate disagreed with you. You'll be fine.
    There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

nohard responded:
    Hi As fcl said something you ate but just drink water for the next 24 hours lots of it and see how it goes, we all get this now and again, what's be hind it nothing most of the time, its just our stomach's saying you cant put that in here, have it back.

Good Luck

NOWHARD
    Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

editor_morgan responded:
    Hi jojo96,

If your symptoms continue then I would consult your doctor.

How long before you threw up did you take your birth control? Throwing up while on birth control can be a concern if you took your birth control within 2 hours of vomiting. Click here to read more.

Keep us posted!

Helpful Tips

wallgreens lol seriously
    I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website