Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Dirty Talk
    celticrogue posted:
    Hello. I have tried searching for this problem on the web, but can't seem to find anything about it. My partner likes to talk dirty with me, and I him, but lately, he has be getting aroused at the idea of me getting pregnant...is that normal, and if so, does it really mean he wants me to be pregnant? We have been together 2 years now, and I have been on the pill the entire time. We are only in college, it would be crazy to get pregnant now.

venessarm responded:
    Some men out there do find pregnant women thoroughly arousing! Why that is I wouldnt be able to tell you. Maybe its the thought of women creating such a precious thing or something different. But it doesnt actually mean he would want one. Have you tried asking him if he truly wants a baby?? Or is it just the thought of seeing you carry his child what arouses him?? Being in college isnt really a bad thing to have a baby. Many people do it and are fine. But if you dont want to have a baby just let him know you arent ready! If its just a fantasy thing try wearing a flowing negligee and a pillow stuffed in your belly :pbpt: he might like that better! who knows

lamarguy responded:
    a child in this day and age...mmmmm not a good idea...the pillow is better. and the flowing nightie is too. best of luck. talking dirty is a come on or a ....mmmmm interesting...like to learn more...we had a lady in our home lingerie party...said her man liked to talk dirty too...oh some of the things he said...wow the girls were really excited. begging her to have him set up a website. anyhow best of luck... [email protected] and have a fine day...huggybear in colorado USA.

Helpful Tips

Epididymitis
    Can a female get something from a man with Epididymitis? More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website