Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

semen volume
    Ron07413 posted:
    I was wondering what are valid ways of increasing over all ejaculate volume?

Jumper197074857 responded:
    Staying hydrated and drinking lots of water. That can increase your volume. But on average, men ejaculate approx 1tblsp of semen. Some less, some more, but 1 tablespoon is about average.

LR_Goddess responded:
    There are some products that "claim" that they increase ejaculate volume. I remember seeing it when I was on an adult toy website. BeAMonstar.com is the website where you can get these. I know that the sweeten69 works on my husband's semen tasting better, but he has not tried the other products to increase semen production or whatever else they have for men or women. I am not a part of this company I am just giving a site that I remember seeing 'come longer, come harder, come more.' Just a suggestion. Sweeten69.com also gives some good suggestions about how to make semen taste better. Like "Cut out alcohol, caffeine, recreational drugs and nicotine. Drink lots of water 1 ? 2 liters a day to flush out body toxins. Eat plenty of fruit each day like pineapple, papaya cranberry, melons, mangos, apples, & grapes."

Ron07413 responded:
    I will have to try going to that site, I have done alot of google searchs and found all kinds of stuff so I thought I would come to wedmd for better answers. I have cut out caffeen, dont smoke and seldom drink, am working on making smoothies and getting into a little better shape.

crazyfoot40 responded:
    Ron, the only way I have ever dramatically increase semen volume is to have lots of foreplay. The longer you hold off your orgasm the more volume you should have. Your body can make it pretty fast if you are with a woman, but if you are just masturbating you might not get much. Tom

Helpful Tips

Epididymitis
    Can a female get something from a man with Epididymitis? More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website