Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

About Paragard
    findingalice78 posted:
    so two types of paragard one is hormonal and he other is not. I got the non hormonal paragard, absolutely NO HORMONES! It's wonderful! I've had it for 1 month now maybe a little more. The insertion is different. I didn't think painful, just a little uncomfortable. Some cramping afterwards but quickly subsided after I left clinic. My periods do last a little longer, I bled for three weeks, but I'm also getting back to normal from being on the Depo for 10 years. Devil shot! It made me a agitated angry bitch lol. And I thought it was me but it was the shot due to the hormones. Hence why I chose this non hormonal method. The copper in the paragard kills sperm! It lasts for ten years and takes about 3 months to adapt to it. It's only been a little over a month and i don't even know it's in there! No more worries about missing a day or a shot or side effects because no hormones. I would just expect, if anything, heavier longer periods but not so bad! And cramping first 3-4 weeks but after that smooth sailing! Love it and would recommend it to anyone!! My hair fell out when I got off the devil depo shot fyi. Lol. Hope this has helped someone out there! It's awesome and no worries for 10 years!! HELLO!
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 1 found this helpful

nohard responded:
    Hi, Just goes to prove the is life after the devil depo shot.
    Do love the added devil.
    So why wait 10 years, you must have just loved the punishment?

Good Luck.

NOWHARD
    Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

Helpful Tips

wallgreens lol seriously
    I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website