Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Biggest Different Ever Seen
    kyriegenevie75 posted:
    I've had the birth control in a little over 2 years now and i've been very pleased with how it's very dependable. (No kids yet!)
    My boyfriend thought it would be a GREAT idea to get put in considering we're both in college and we're still young. (But we love doing IT!)
    Like I said, such a blessing how dependable it is, but i'm getting it removed in two days. WHY?
    The side effects are off the dang wall! When it's that time of the month, my period can go on for 3 weeks STRAIGHT heavily. I gained 32 pounds, I noticed I became VERY emotional (CRYING OUT OF NOWHERE!) My mood swings are unbearable. (Ask my boyfriend -.-) very tired, very sluggish, depressed at times, unhappy and my sex drive is just completely gone... THE LIST GOES ON AND ON!
    I do NOT find myself to be the fun, outgoing, too hyper for life person I use to be.
    It has just been getting worse and worse and worse...

The newest thing that been happening over the last month is my whole left arm (the arm my birth control is in) has been going numb. At random times I lose sight in my left eye and it causes some hard headaches! I called my doctor and he demanded to remove it ASAP!!

Thank the baby Jesus... I mean at this point with all this going on i'm better off WITH kids ...

This birth control is good if you really do not plan to have kids any time soon and don't get me wrong its good but it seriously flattened me on my butt!!
    Everyone is different so someone else's experience can be much better than mine! I'd like to know actually?..

BEST WISHES LADIES!
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Helpful Tips

wallgreens lol seriously
    I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website