Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    An_208386 posted:
    so i think i have HSV-2.. and am really really scarred.. i was always safe about who i've i dated .Always asked about the sexually history ..i just separated from my ex 8 months ago and started back up with him 3 months ago ,we were together for 9yrs so walking away was not so easy ... but now i have lil dots in my mouth and am so so angry and embarrassed that i cant even look at myself and the bad thing is  he doesn't what to get back together ... i feel so hurt and confessed i don't know what to do ? 
    I've read just about everything there is on HSV-2.. and i cant still bring myself to belive it ,,and the worst thing is i cant even think of kiss my kid.. 
    Was this Helpful?
    6 of 10 found this helpful
    betsyo1967 responded:
    odds are these dots in your mouth aren't hsv2. odds are they aren't even herpes related.

    have you been to be seen yet? sitting at home worrying isn't helpful. you need seen in a timely manner for a proper exam.

    were you both tested for std's prior to resuming your relationship? if not, make sure you get it done now so you know if you have to be thinking std's or not in the future.
    Talking about std testing is NORMAL and something we all should be doing EVERY TIME before we have sex with a new partner :)

    Helpful Tips

    his physique or his look
    These sources are the one dependable stuffs that melt away the superfluous fat from the physique by way of making use of suppressing the ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

    Helpful Resources

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.