Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Penis Sensitivity Problem
    An_208309 posted:
    I've had this problem for as long as I can remember. For some reason I can't feel any sexual pleasure. While I'm still a virgin, I have masturbated/experienced oral sex/etc., yet there's no feeling. It isn't numbness, it's I know that something is touching it, yet there's no reaction towards it sexually, you know what I mean?

    There have been a few times where I have achieved orgasm, but each time was after I've had explosive diarrhea, which is really disturbing, at least in my opinion.

    I do take anti-depressants, but this has happened before I started taking those, so I don't think that's the problem, and as far as I know I don't have any neurological problems. Is my condition all in my head? Or is this something I should be worried about?
    tlkittycat1968 responded:
    When you masturbate, do you use any type of lubrication? If you just use your dry hand, that may be the problem. If you get used to the intensity of a firm, dry grip, nothing else would work. You will need to re-train your body.
    mark_daniel responded:
    it might be helpful if you identified whether you're male or female, and your age.
    FCL replied to mark_daniel's response:
    As the title of the post is "Penis sensitivity", I have a sneaking feeling that the poster might just be male :)
    mark_daniel replied to FCL's response:

    I think you're probably right, and that was my thought as well, but it would be helpful to know for sure, especially about age.
    TheFearInsideOfYou replied to mark_daniel's response:
    Yes I am a male, and I am twenty, which is why I'm really concerned about this condition.

    Helpful Tips

    It doesn't matter what you do in the bedroom as long as you dont do it in the street and frighten the horses.-- Mrs. Patrick Campbell ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    13 of 26 found this helpful

    Helpful Resources

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.