Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

    Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

    1. Head over to this page:

    2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

    3. Start posting

    Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

    pale face
    ayoosh25 posted:
    I am 16 years old but my face is not pure in color.It's so yellow and pale and i have made blood picture and i have anemia.I have also dark circles under my eyes.I really look so tired with this look.Help me please.
    Annie_WebMD_Staff responded:
    Hi ayoosh25,

    Have you seen a doctor and are you being treated for anemia?

    The thread "bags/dark circles" with a reply by Dr Colbert may be helpful to you.

    If you wear makeup then you may want to try various foundations and concealers to see what looks best to cover dark circles. Check on how it looks in natural daylight as well as indoors (such as the lighting in school rooms). It may take some testing different shades to see what works the best for you.

    Good luck!

    - Annie

    Featuring Experts

    Mohiba K Tareen, MD is a board certified dermatologist who has an innovative practice in Roseville, Minnesota. Tareen Dermatology ( www.TareenDermato...More

    Helpful Tips

    Be the first to post a Tip!

    Expert Blog

    Secrets of a Beverly Hills Cosmetic Surgeon - Robert Kotler, MD ,FACS

    Dr. Robert Kotler gets beneath the surface to discuss selecting a cosmetic surgeon, computer imaging, celebrity makeovers and more...Read More

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.