Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

    Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

    1. Head over to this page:

    2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

    3. Start posting

    Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

    Be informed before you try!
    awelleducatedguy posted:
    You should know that this product has a class action suit filed against their marketing practices and deceptive practices. Also, you should be aware that the additive, "Dicalcium Phosphate" is actually more appropriately named," dibasic calcium phosphate" it is used as a food additive, it is found in some toothpastes as a polishing agent and is a biomaterial.[1> [2> In the dihydrate form it is found in some kidney stones and in dental calculi. There are three crystalline forms: a dihydrate, CaHPO4•2H2O ('DCPD'), the mineral phosphate mineral with the chemical formula CaHPO4. 4· 2H2O; a hemihydrate, CaHPO4•0.5H2O; and anhydrous CaHPO4 ('DCPA'), the mineral monetite. Below pH 4.8 the dihydrate and anhydrous forms of dibasic calcium phosphate are the most stable (insoluble) of the calcium phosphates.
    Do your research on the rest of these additives and you will find that they are herbs ands are not controlled under the laws of the FDA currently. you can find this research on the following site for confirmation:
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 1 found this helpful

    Helpful Tips

    take meds at some time, don't eat after 7
    I meant the longer reply posted a few minutes ago to to go to donnajune2000 More
    Was this Helpful?
    8 of 8 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit the Duke Health Sleep Disorders Center