Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Tennis elbow
    Stinky_weasels posted:
    What kind of Doctor treats tennis elbow?
    editor_morgan responded:
    Hi Stinky_weasels,

    A Rheumatologist would treat tennis elbow.

    Here are links to information on tennis elbow on WebMD.

    Tennis Elbow Overview

    More on Tennis Elbow

    Tennis Elbow Treatment

    Find a Rheumatologist -- this function is based on your location, and will help you to find a doctor in your area.

    I hope this helps!

    Helpful Tips

    My Easy Fix
    I went through ALL the treatments, physical therapy, steroid injections, different shoes, "the boot"...none of it worked. Then, I had a ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 1 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit the Duke Health Sports Medicine Center