Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Finally on Nature throid
    jshultz0109 posted:
    I have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism for ten years when I was admitted into the hospital with a TSH of 66!! I was put on synthroid and my TSH is in normal range, but I have never felt normal!!!

Yesterday, I finally went to a doctor that listened to me!! She is an MD that specializes in integrative medicine!!! I have been struggling with horrible symptoms and health issues for years and she was definitely a breath of fresh air. I had a hysterectomy when I was 26, I am 51 now and she said "wow, that's when your problems started huh?, you have felt bad for a very long time" It's amazing for a doctor to understand what you are going through without looking at you like you are crazy. Since my hysterectomy, I have been diagnosed with Bi polar, hypertension, Celiac disease, and the hypothyroidism. This doctor feels like I do and it's all related!!! So now I am off the synthroid and on the nature throid, adrenal support and I am having hormones made up at a compound pharmacy.
    My main concerns are the weight gain, lack of sleep, concentration, and mood swings. Since I gave up gluten 10 years ago all the symptoms are better but hard to manage. I exercise 5 days a week usually (the doctor increase my synthroid and for the past 2 wks I have had no energy), I am so tired of this!! 3 years ago I lost 80 pounds, but over the last year I have gained 30 of that back, so I am paranoid. I really hope this helps with weight loss and energy. Has anyone used Nature throid? and had success!!!
    Thanks,

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a 40 year old female and have been treating my manic depression with Lithium therapy for about 10 years,straight.I had no idea of the dangers ...More

Helpful Tips

life with graves
    know what it is like to have graves... about 6 months ago i got dianosed with graves 1 yr after having my son... prior to that i had ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.