Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Started New Medication Today: Nature Throid
    faithforever9998 posted:
    Hello Community,

I have hypothyroidism due to Grave's disease. Had a subtotal thyroidectomy in 1979. So for the past 37 years, I've been on Synthroid and Cytomel. Off of the Cytomel in 1995. Was on Unithroid for the past 21 years. I saw an integrative medicine doctor who switched me to Nature Throid. I took 1 grain this morning. I can not keep my eyes open. I'm so sleepy. Does anyone else take Nature Throid? I do take other meds. I take Evoxac, 30 mgs 4/x a day for Sjogren's syndrome, dry mouth, etc. And .25 mg. of Klonopin at bedtime.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed with Grave's Disease in December of 2009. In June of 2010 I had my thyroid removed.

Helpful Tips

Try seaweed for hypothyroidism or iodine deficiency
    I have to say, I have not been diagnosed, but have had almost all the symptoms of hypo, both my female relatives have it too. So, I took ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.