Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Graves Disease with other conditions
    An_267698 posted:
    I was diagnosed with Graves Disease a year ago after suffering many symptoms from extreme tremors to nausea and exhaustion. As often as my blood is checked now I am told the med is working and my level is fine. However I still feel like garbage and I have developed other issues. I am on meds for borderline personality, just celexa. I am on warfarin for a blood clot i developed six months ago possibly caused by the tamoxifin i was taking for breast cancer prevention. In the past nine months i have gained 30 pounds. for the past 3 months i have had edema in my ankles, ankle, wrist, elbow and collarbone pain. I also developed pain in my neck but on the sides behind my ears. I have taken numerous antibiotics for utis and strep throat and a sinus inf. my inr has run high until the past month and i bruise easily on my thighs and itch all over. Im not sure its a thyroid problem or if i am just falling apart. i see my primary doc in a couple of weeks so i am looking for information on possibilities of directions to investigate to find out what is wrong with me. All my blood work comes back fine except my triglycerides are extremely high. Thoughts?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Diagnosed with HypoThyroid 13 years ago.. and then again recently Currently on 50mcg of Synthroid and attempting to lose weight and feel NORMAL agai...More

Helpful Tips

life with graves
    know what it is like to have graves... about 6 months ago i got dianosed with graves 1 yr after having my son... prior to that i had ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.