Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/pregnancy/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Fertilaid for both of us?
    An_262360 posted:
    My husband and I are together for more than a decade and tried to conceive in vain. Turns out his motility count is too low. I am steering towards my 40th birthday and my biggest wish is to be pregnant by then.

I have just found out about Fertilaid and Fertility Blend for men and women and I am carefully enthusiastic about it from the reviews.

I can fit my husband right in it. But I am hestitant for myself, because reading all reviews, makes me think that I do not necessarily have to join in. My cycle is regular, a perfect 28 days-cycle. Reviews of women with regular menstrual cycles using either brand, seem to be doing more damage than anything else to their uterus. So, this brought me to the question: Is it necessary to both partners to use either brand or is it sufficient to just stick to the one partner with the deficiency? Should I, instead, just take specific supplements to strengthen my eggs?

I really hope to get some answers, because I do not want to cause any more damage than there already is.....

Please help.....

An_262405 responded:
    I would suggest letting your husband try first and see if there are any changes in his motility. If there is a positive result, then attempt conception for three cycles before considering any treatments for yourself. have you thought of using donor sperm? I know it's not ideal, but would give you the experience of pregnancy using your eggs.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 24 and DH is 32, we have been ttc since we got married in October of 2009. My older sister had been diagnosed with PCOS and had her little girl i...More

Helpful Tips

Three Chinese food therapies for hydrosalpinx patients
    Chinese food therapy (also known as dietary therapy and nutrition therapy) is not only effective in health maintenance, but also ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.