Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/pregnancy/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Is the tubal ligation a complication of adenomyosis?
    antonellamessi posted:
    What is adenomyosis ? Adenomyosis is a different condition from endometriosis. This condition commonly occurs when endometrial tissue, which normally lines the uterus, exists within and grows into the muscular wall of the uterus.

Actually the tubal ligation can be caused by the adenomyosis, even though the chance isn't very high. And here are the details how the adenomyosis brings the tubal ligation to women.As you may know that the adenomyosis can be classified into focal type and diffuse type. If it is a focal type, which is also easy to be removed by surgery, the growing adenomyosis can press the organs outside the uterus, like the fallopian tubes and ovaries, when it is large enough. The fallopian tubes can be pushed and squeezed by the focal adenomyosis. Therefore, if women leave the focal adenomyosis untreated, the tubal ligation can be caused.
    However, what if it is a diffuse adenomyosis? Can be tubal ligation be caused by diffuse type? In fact, it is also possible. The diffuse adenomyosis can enlarge the uterus. With the growth of the uterus, the space in pelvic cavity can be occupied by the uterus, so there is no much space for fallopian tubes and the ovaries. Therefore, the tubal ligation can be a complication of adenomyosis.
    Since the tubal ligation is a complication of adenomyosis and the adenomyosis both can bring infertility to women , how to cure the adenomyosis and prevent the tubal ligation becomes the top concern. The permanent cure for the adenomyosis is the key.
    To cure the diffuse type, the treatment is easy to, because the patented herbal medicine, Fuyan pill , gives a simplification to it. With the functions like clearing away toxic materials, dissipating mass, dissolves stasis and promoting blood circulation, adenomyosis victims only need to take the Fuyan pill two packs a day for around 3 months to get a radical cure.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am still trying with my husband who fathered my child seven years ago but still cannot concieve. I'm not quite sure how to proceed i'm only...More

Helpful Tips

Abbreviations
    Copied from http://ttcjso.blogspot.com/ 1ww: 1 week wait 2ww: 2 Week Wait AF: Aunt Flow (menstrual cycle) AI: Artificial ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    35 of 44 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.