Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/pregnancy/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Thank you for bringing back my LOVE
    Rameylaura posted:
    This article is dedicated to Osemu Okpamen the genuine spell Doctor. My boyfriend left me because i had CANCER of the breast for 2 years. I seek for help from my home doctor but he couldn't do anything towards my condition not until a friend of mine from high school directed me to Doctor Osemu Okpamen. I contacted him via his email ( [email protected] ) and he assured me that my CANCER will be cured and my boyfriend will come back to me as well. I took his words with faith and today am been cured from CANCER and my boyfriend is back to me as well all within 24 hours after i contacted him. If there's anyone out there that needs his help should get in touch with him now!!! Website: doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com, what'sapp or call him on +2348135254384. RAMEY LUARA (901) 231-7127, USA.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I haven't gotten my period on my own since April 09. 3 rounds of Clomid/prometrium. 2 rounds of Menopur. 2 IUIs- 1/15/11 and 3/9/11. Acupuncture o...More

Helpful Tips

Three Chinese food therapies for hydrosalpinx patients
    Chinese food therapy (also known as dietary therapy and nutrition therapy) is not only effective in health maintenance, but also ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.