Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/pregnancy/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Just a little confused....
    An_266448 posted:
    Okay. Not using technical terms here also new to this page. I've been trying to get pregnant for 5 or 6 months now.... Everytime I track when I'm fertile have sex everyday to every other day yet to see my period still happen right on time. But. This last period seemed a little off and now for about two weeks I've been tired and moody sore nipples weird cravings hating food I used to love and now wanting food I haven't had in years. Slight random headaches slight random abdominal pains. And pooping a lot more than normal I know I'm sorry tmi!! And also been eating just about everything in sight.I'm seven days until my next period and honestly very nervous to take another test just because I don't wanna see another negative. Really just wanting advice to what might be going on.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 27, and ive been married for nearly 9 years to a loving husband. we have 3 boys, but are having a hard time adding to our family. im glad to b...More

Helpful Tips

Hello everyone
    Hi, I'm keita (i use to be keita28269) (i was also on clomid board, ITSG board, and Trying to Conceive after loss) and I had been trying to ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    7 of 13 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.