Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/pregnancy/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Real powerful magic spells that works.
    An_263488 posted:
    Real powerful magic spells that works.My name is DR AGUMBA and i welcome you to ,[email protected]/+2348166460519 a temple of solution for all kinds of problems.What i do here is 100% guaranteed and no matter what the problem is,my spell must work for the power behind it is very powerful and secured, no harm and very easy. once i cast a spell for you, you will get result immediately after the spell has been cast, and your problems will be solved as you ever desire in your heart. you have made the right choice for coming to my temple,because i am the only cure to your problems.
    We cast all kinds of spells, and solve your problems without any side effect.Our spells are genuine. It is very fast in action, and it lasts forever.
    PREGANCY
    SPELLLOVE
    SPELLBROKEN
    MARRIAGE
    SPELLHEALTH
    SPELLBEAUTY
    SPELLHAIR
    SPELLMONEY
    SPELLLOTTERY
    OR GAMBLE
    SPELLEDUCATION
    SPELLBUSINESS
    SPELLCONTRACT
    SPELLPROMOTION
    SPELLADMISSION
    SPELLSUCCESS IN EXAMS SPELLELECTION WINING SPELL JOB SPELL
    so contact us today via Email:[email protected] or +2348143391398 to solve all your problem.

Take the Poll

Real powerful magic spells that works.
    • Real powerful magic spells that works.
    • Real powerful magic spells that works
    vote
    View Poll Results

Spotlight: Member Stories

We are currently TTC baby #2. We are the proud parents of DD born 7/4/10. We are 23, I am a stay at home mom. DH&I have been married 4yrs, togethe...More

Helpful Tips

Vitamin Deficiencies Lead to infertility
    Having trouble concieveing?? Next time you are st your doctors office ask for a blood draw to check your vitamin levels. Low amounts of ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.