Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

    Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

    1. Head over to this page:

    2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

    3. Start posting

    Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagemen[email protected]

    scrotum pain testes desending backwards lump and tightness
    An_267015 posted:
    so three years ago i noticed enlargement of one testicle and scrotal pain and an ultrasound was done doctor said i have fluid in testes and it will resolve itself and it did. by balls were loose and scrotum was not always tight. then for the past three months or so my scrotum is always tight it felt like my testicles are descending backwards in my body. for the last 3 days i have scrotal pain and in my ingual area towards my groin and its dull and its constant and it does not go away and its been constant for the last three days. when i try to loosen or relax my scrotum the pain goes away.

    uptill now my research told me not to be that concerned because if its not painful it can be pretty normal. this pain is making me concerned

    what should i do

    Take the Poll

    scrotal pain and tightness
    • scrotal pain and tightness
    • balls hurt and dont hang anymore
    View Poll Results

    Spotlight: Member Stories

    65 years young and just trying to do the right thing. At my age I just can't afford any mistakes.

    Helpful Tips

    Skin burning in my left waist area at belt level
    Does any professional know about a condition with symptoms of skin burning in my left waist area at pants belt level? I have had this for ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    43 of 64 found this helpful

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.