Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Hydrochlorot
    okierd posted:
    I am a 65 year old male who takes Hydrochlorot 25mg, benazepril 40mg, and coreg 20mg along with vytorn 10mg. Have had by pass and cartoid artery suregery. When I take the Hydrochlorot I hardly ever go to the bathroom. Go from 6 am to 4pm. Most people I know who take it goes several times a day. Is it not working for me or am I just wird up backward?

Dorothea_WebMD_Staff responded:
    Hi Okierd.

On the blue bar at the top of this page is a Drugs & Supplements choice. Under that, you'll find our Find A Drug feature where you can look up all your drugs and their side effects. This may help explain things for you.

You also should talk this over with your prescribing physician. He or she is in the best position to evaluate what's going on with you and whether it needs to be addressed.

Good luck to you.

Dorothea

Helpful Tips

Was this Helpful?
    1 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.