Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

    Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

    1. Head over to this page:

    2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

    3. Start posting

    Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

    Odd chest pain with weariness?
    neoia posted:
    So, for a day or two and in the past (usually just 2-3 days it happens then it disappears for a while) I got this odd feeling in my upper chest. Today it started in the afternoon and yesterday in the morning. It's right above my stomach in a small specific spot.

    When I walk around, it feels like somebody is pressing on that spot. I also get vague feelings of nausea, which gets worse around food (talking about it, looking at it, thinking about it). I feel better after I sit down however.

    My mom said it might be acid reflex because I get heart burn on certain foods I eat too fast but it doesn't feel like that kind of pain at all. I looked up acid reflex and other things to see if I could possibly find anything similar to what I'm feeling.

    She said that I should write these symptoms down and then we'll see the main doctor. I wanted to come on here for some opinions others have about what this may be

    Spotlight: Member Stories

    Seems like after I quit smoking and drinking my body has fell apart. I had to have a hystrorectomy in 2007 but I had always had trouble with my period...More

    Helpful Tips

    Be the first to post a Tip!

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.