Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/living-healthy/f/womens-health/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

Weird Sensation in chest.
    Carpediem277 posted:
    Weird Sensation in chest. Feels like palpitation/flutter but when I feel my chest I just feel regular strong normal beats. Its a constant feeling. Went to cardiologist and ECG and CT scan came back normal. I am not anxious. They get really bad at night and wake me up and then also in the morning until about noon. Glad the results came back normal BUT going mad since they arent resolving. I might be having PVCs but its so constant and more of a twitch. The afternoons are better but the werid feeling is always there. Food has no effect on the feeling. Its really had to explain but its a twitchy/spasm feeling but when I touch my chest I feel nothing out of the ordinary. It feels so internal. I am constantly having this weird sensation on the left side of my chest/rib/sternum. Does not hurt but it is really bothering me because no results show anything out of the norm. Its not a pulled muscle becuase I have tried ice,heat and rest with ibuprofen and doesnt help in the least. No anxious but gonna make me if it keeps up.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a 23 year old single mother, born and raised in Orange County, CA but recently exiled to Riverside, CA. I'm very open about health and wel...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.