Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

    Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

    1. Head over to this page:

    2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

    3. Start posting

    Have questions? Email us anytime at [email protected]

    Bulge Between Vagina and Anus?
    An_266957 posted:
    I have a raised bulge that runs from left to right in the area between my vaginal opening and my anus, and I'm wondering If anyone has had something similar and knows what it is? It feels to be muscle as it's more raised/ prominent when I clench; and it has gotten progressively bigger since I discovered it almost a year ago. It has also caused slight constipation. As well as this, it feels like the muscle has separated from the back of my anus opening (i.e the opposite side to the vagina). Please help!

    Spotlight: Member Stories

    I'm a 23 year old single mother, born and raised in Orange County, CA but recently exiled to Riverside, CA. I'm very open about health and wel...More

    Helpful Tips

    Be the first to post a Tip!

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.